WELCOME TO SINCE 2019
The third iteration of the Singapore International Non-destructive Testing Conference and Exhibition (SINCE2019) organised by the Non-Destructive Testing Society Singapore (NDTSS) will take place at the iconic Marina Bay Sands Resort and Convention Centre, Singapore from 4th to 5th December 2019. SINCE2019 will be held in conjunction with the 2nd World Congress on Condition Monitoring (WCCM2019).
The conference includes a technical programme that will present the latest research and technology developments as well as applications of NDT in all major industrial areas. The technical programme will feature three keynote presentations from internationally-renowned industry leaders. The associated exhibition will emphasise the close links between research and development and the equipment and instruments used in the industry.
SINCE2019 and WCCM2019 combine to provide a unique opportunity to establish contacts and exchange experience, new developments and ideas with local, regional and international delegates from a wide range of expertise.
The next generation of industrial production and product lifecycle management encompasses the complete networking of all industry areas (Industry 4.0). NDT has to follow these trends by not only adapting NDT techniques to new technologies such as additive manufacturing, but also by introducing the capabilities of cyber systems into the inspection and maintenance processes – leading to NDE 4.0. The conference theme “Digitalisation in Non-Destructive Evaluation – Value our People, Plants and Assets” encompasses these developments.
SINCE2019 welcomes original contributions from practicing NDT professionals, engineers, scientists and developers in academia, research and industry (manufacturers, suppliers, service providers and end-users) on any aspect of non-destructive testing and evaluation including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Digitalisation and NDE 4.0
- Novel and Non-traditional NDT Techniques and Applications
- Infrared Testing, Thermography, Thermal NDT
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Long Range Guided Wave Inspection (LRUT)
- Laser-based NDT including holography and shearography
- Radiographic Testing including Computed Tomography
- Visual and Optical Testing
- Penetrant and Leak Testing
- Acoustic Emission Testing
- Magnetic Testing
- Eddy Current, Flux leakage and Electromagnetic Testing
- NDT for Additive Manufacturing
- Signal and Image Processing in NDT/NDE
- Modelling and Simulation
- Materials Characterisation
- Automation of NDT/NDE
- Application-specific NDT/NDE
- Education, Training and Certification