Call For Papers
30 JUNE 2019
Deadline of Submission of Abstract
WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SUBMISSION
Notification to Authors
Ends on 16 AUGUST 2019
30 SEPTEMBER 2019
Deadline for Author Registration
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Instructions for Authors
- Abstract submission will be open from 17th December 2018 to 30th June 2019. Early Submission is welcomed and strongly encouraged.
- Abstract submission shall be via the conference website at http://www.SINCE2019.org
- All submissions must be in English.
- All submissions must be in MS-Word format following the template available for download from the conference website.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee for orginality, relevance and industrial impact.
- Notice of Acceptance will be issued within 14 days of abstract submission.
- Authors whose submissions are accepted must register for the conference by 30th September 2019.
- All accepted submissions will be required to prepare a full paper manuscript of 6-8 pages in length in MS-Word according to a format that will be provided together with the Notice of Acceptance.
- Manuscripts for full papers must be received 30th September 2019.
- Registered authors may present a maximum of two (2) papers unless otherwise approved by the Conference Secretariat.
- Each technical presentation will be allocated 15 minutes for presentation plus 5 minutes for questions and discussions. Presentations must be submitted during the break immediately prior to your session. Conference Secretariat will upload your presentation to the AV equipment. The use of personal laptops is not allowed. The current version of Microsoft Powerpoint is installed. Your presentation may include videos and animations. All major codecs and players are supported. The projector resolution will be 1024 by 768 or better.
- All full papers will be published open access in NDT .net and in e-proceedings under Creative Commons licenses. You may choose either Attribution or Attribution-NoDerivs as the license type.